JOIN THE TEAM as Business Administrator
Pro Marine develops, manufactures, and sells innovative marine products for recreational boating and fishing enthusiasts. Some people say that our products are revolutionary! Some say “Why didn’t we think of that?”. Current products include Flex Fold Prawn and Crabs traps, the Flex Fold Combo Trap, the revolutionary new Pro-Line Hauler, Pro pick-up Buoys, parts, and accessories. Visit www.promarineproducts.com to learn more.
Job Summary: Business Administrator
As owner and founder of Pro Marine, I am looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join my company as a part-time administrative, inventory, online marketing and fulfillment manager. You would be the first employee. In the early days, the job will have many facets and requires an independent, flexible, individual with strengths in detail, organization, online technology, and other types of administration. Good verbal and written communication abilities in English are also important. An ability to problem-solve, collaborate, and think creatively will help in establishing systems and managing growth efficiently. A positive attitude, proactive approach, the ability to take initiative,
a friendly personality, and a commitment to integrity will make you the right fit.
What will you be responsible for as our first employee and Business Administrator?
- Inventory management, updates, processing orders, and order fulfilment through Amazon, Shopify, and other online and offline channels
- All administrative organizational systems and details for the business
- Establishing processes and records with book keeper, sorting and submitting
forms and applications, archival or all records
- Accounts payable, receivable, expenses, reconciliations
- Social media and email marketing
What education and experience do you need?
- High school diploma and some post-secondary education
- Past experience working for a small to medium sized manufacturing company
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, Word; online bookkeeping platforms such as Fresh Books or Quick Books, and Shopify; cloud file management and archival; setup and maintenance of computers, phones, other devices, and social media
What would be an asset?
- Knowledge and a passion for boating, fishing, prawning, etc
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Knowledge of online and retail POS, order processing, and systems
- You live in the Sidney or Victoria BC area
What will you gain?
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a part time job, to start, that offers flexibility and independence. The potential for growth and rewards is here for the person who wants to be apart of establishing a successful, profitable, online and retail manufacturing and marketing business.
The starting wage will be $20 to $25 per hour depending on your experience. A full benefit package would be established in time, expenses reimbursed, and your cell phone will be partially reimbursed.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume with a covering letter attention James Patrick to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Part-time to start
Salary: $20 to $25/hour